April 20, 2010

Coachella






If wearing peasant dresses with cowboy boots while drinking beer out of plastic cups isn't a good enough reason to wish you were at Coachella this weekend - there was also some seriously good music. Every year I read the lineup and wish that I could coerce someone into flying to California for a three day camping trip. I will make it there one year. Until then, I'll spend the day recreating the festival feeling in my backyard with a DIY Coachella playlist on itunes.

la roux - cover my eyes
vampire weekend - white sky
florence & the machine - rabbit heart (raise it Up)
imogen heap - clear the area
hot chip - over and over
she & him - why do you let me stay here
pheonix - fences
lcd soundsystem - daft punk is playing at my house
the xx - islands
mgmt - time to pretend

2 comments:

  1. I'm in for next year too!! Beginning to get bored of the British festivals, would be cool to try an American one.

    -- Hannah x

    ReplyDelete