April 21, 2010

"on Wednesdays we wear pink"

pastel trench love affair at Burberry

pink peep-toe pradas on Tommy's blog

sweet candy cotton found here

blossoms in bloom outside Buckingham Palace

marvelous Marie in magenta

custom macarons at Laduree

Rococo at its fussiest - Fragonard's The Swing


I love pink, although let's clarify - pastel not neon. Funnily enough I don't even wear the colour that often (although I certainly wouldn't say no to that Burberry Prorsum trench). I actually think the typically feminine shade looks a lot better on my boyfriend. Still, with it being springtime and the blossoms blooming in my front yard I thought this delightfully pretty hue deserved a shout out.

p.s. Remember how totally fabulous Mean Girls was. What happened to you Lindsay?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a bit incorrect to say that you dont wear the colour that often...

    I think you wear it all the time...but its just included in your floral numbers...perhaps its more correct to say that you dont wear solid pastel pink all that often....??

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats true....roughly 30% of my current wardrobe is floral and there must be quite a large amount of pink in there. I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete