March 10, 2010

hot as ice






At the risk of inducing some jealousy here I'm going to tell you that winter is the furthest thing from my mind right now. For the past few weeks I've been bronzing and sweating daily in 35 degree plus heat so it's getting a little hard to remember what it was like to have to wear layers. Truth be told I kind of miss it. Especially now that I've had some time to catch up on Chanel's Fall 2010 RTW show (ironically all of this sunshine has made me sick with a cold so I'm hibernating today and reintroducing myself to the wonderful world of style.com). Anyways, all of this latest Lagerfeld eye candy makes me pleased that my permanent home is in a climate that involves four distinct seasons (albeit not as proportionate as I'd like) rather than this year round heat and humidity. Arctic apparel may be cumbersome at times but I can't imagine a life/wardrobe without chunky scarves, leather jackets, fur vests and tweed.

3 comments:

  1. While i am with you about the winter...hopefully when you return to our wonderful land Winter will be officially over...

    Environment Canada says it's already so, but we can sometimes have that freak snow-storm that always ruins our transition into spring!!

    happy bronzing!

    ReplyDelete