March 13, 2010

with a baby louis vuitton under her underarm

While in Bangkok one of the shop owners commented on the vintage scene in Korea, saying that it was basically nonexistent. Although there may be some truth to this, a few treasure troves are still lingering around, full of vintage gems. Some are just a little harder to find. Today, I came across the absolute best vintage store ever - by accident. A sliver of a doorway lead to a dangerously steep flight of stairs and ended in a dream world of beautifully displayed furs, handbags, and dresses. I never thought I'd say this, but a small, black Louis Vuitton bag has found its way into my wardrobe. I hate the monogrammed, flashy handbags, however, this bag is subtle and classic. I only hope Vivasell doesn't go by the way of my favorite cafe and stays open - at least for a few more months.

Address. B1F 534-20 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

Tel. 02-3443-6048

3 comments:

  1. katie you have such good taste,but please be careful on the stairs,the purchase of exotic items can be dangerous!GRM
    .

    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what I want to know

    ReplyDelete