August 31, 2009

Girl Crush: Audrey Tautou


How adorable is Audrey Tautou? I first fell in love with this French darling in Amelie (if you haven't seen it, you must watch it immediately... I mean it... go to Blockbuster this minute).

More recently, she has starred in Priceless, which is quite a fine rom-com, and is perfect for a date with your mom (unless she, like my mother, is not fond of subtitles).

Deciding I must further explore Ms. Tautou's charming career, I rented Venus Beaute Institut, which is less quirky than Amelie, but has a similar, happily-ever-after, fairy tale ending (with less magical bits, of course).

What I have yet to see is Audrey as Coco Chanel in Coco Before Chanel, but I'm sure she will do the style icon justice.

Has anyone seen this? (Also, how much do you love watching films in French? So romantic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment