February 4, 2010

BikBok

If lookbook has taught me anything it's this, about 80% of the fashionable people in the world (including these two) come from Sweden. Often their covet worthy apparel originates from Bik Bok, an uber popular chain that seems as trendy as it is cheap. With new stock arriving each week the fashions are fun and pretty disposable and definitely aimed at the younger set. However, since I generally refuse to acquire a grown up wardrobe and favour florals and leggings over any sort of office attire this is right up my alley. Unfortunately I'm not planning a trip to Stockholm anytime soon. However, I am off to London town in a couple of weeks (more on that later) and apparently the trend mecca has recently opened an outpost on Oxford St. Anyways, here's hoping I return looking like a stylish teenage Swede.

1 comment: