February 8, 2010

a love story.

This is a post about a romantic comedy I'm desperate to see. But first of all, it's a post about a football game. Last night I watched the Superbowl, as I do every year, without any knowledge of any sort about who was playing or what exactly a "down" is. I find it to be an excellent excuse to eat copious amounts of multigrain tostitos and layer dip. I also enjoy making silly bets with anyone who will agree to it. In previous years I have managed to bet on the losing team every single time. I have bought pitchers of beer that I was not allowed to share and winterlicious dinners that I couldn't afford. It's a pathetic track record. Anyways, this year my boyfriend bet on the favourite, I bet on the underdogs (due in large part to the gold fleur de lis on their helmets) and miraculously - I won. The terms of the bet? Next weekend my lovely boyfriend (who often proclaims he is allergic to movie theatres) has to take me to this star studded cinematic love fest, and pay for popcorn. Don't you love football?

No comments:

Post a Comment