December 4, 2009

freebie

While being an unpaid intern is rarely glamorous there are some perks in working in the wonderful world of magazine publishing. This morning a spanking new lipstick in a vampire just bit my lip shade of red landed on my desk courtesy of my editor in chief (by way of Chanel). I have been meaning to pick up a fire-hydrant shade of lipwear for a while now but I always seem to make a last minute decision that pinkish beige is a much more appropriate choice. This little treat has brightened my day and will be brightening my mouth all weekend long (assuming I can pull it off that is).

4 comments:

  1. amazing! what a nice friday surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also - carlos and i saw new moon yesterday. it was so awful, but in the best way possible. carlos's mouth dropped open when i told him that jacob is only 17 in real life. so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG after seeing this red I was at the store and bought myself a less expensive red lipstick....just in time for the holiday season...

    so fun! wearing it now!

    ReplyDelete