December 17, 2009

i'm talkin' pedicures on our toes



I know it seems like an exceedingly high percentage of my posts are about nail polish. I can't really explain it other than to say that...well, exciting things happen in the world of lacquer. Anyways, today I read that hipster haven American Apparel will soon be launching an in house line of nail polish. Like their now ubiquitous clothing the eighteen polishes will span the gamut of the entire rainbow and then some. Personally I'm looking to get my (currently un-manicured) hands on the minty green "Office" - and yes I expect all the colours to have names that don't really make sense and lack the pun-intended hilarity of OPI but at $6 a pop you don't really have to feel so bad.

ps: do any Toronto dwellers feel like the model in the above photo just might be one of the Lycra clad employees from the Yonge St. location?

2 comments:

  1. i like the mint, too - a far cheaper version of the chanel jade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 6$??? amazing!! Jess you and I will have a field day!!

    I'm kind of liking that pinky-purple colour, although I dont know the name...

    ReplyDelete