September 14, 2009

Brace Face

Opting to reinvest her hard earned savings on her pearly whites instead of a fall vacation, my lovely friend Jen is making a brave move today and getting a shiny set of adult braces put on, or as she insists - her grillz. Now while most of us (including me) had to bear with a mouth full of metal in our teens, playing a large part in those awkward high school years, I think it's even harder to do it later on in life. So I just wanted to say good luck in the ortho chair today and I'll still love you - even if you can't eat popcorn for six months.

6 comments:

  1. first, i love your blog katie. it makes me smile. second, i feel your friends pain so so much, hah! i've got 7 and a half months to go, then i am brace face free! oh goodness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kelsey! i am so happy for you! i never even notice your braces! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jenny B.... :) she looks cute with the braces on!! :)

    love the shout out Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my teeth hurt!!!!
    im thinking of going as ugly betty for halloween! hahaha i just need a poncho and im done my costume!

    ReplyDelete