January 6, 2010

M.I.A.

Sorry to Katie and all you lovely readers (ahem, our parents) as it seems that I have been checked out of the blogosphere over the past two weeks and still haven't found sufficient time to make a fabulous return. My holidays were filled with ski trips, too much wine, not enough sleep, British accents and numerous dramas...lost luggage, trapped on the highway in a snowstorm, NYE in the emergency room - you know, the usual festive shenanigans. Anyways, hopefully you'll forgive my absence (my darling co-author holds down the fort here with such style I'm sure you barely missed me) and remember that it's not that I don't love you, it's just that I really, really needed some sleep.

3 comments:

  1. i was really upset all this week with no new posts to entertain me when i needed a break from work. very upset. now i'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think not having any posts for a week built up the anticipation for something wonderful come and I just loved the post on resolutions and the launch of the spring wardrobe for H&M. Of course, the blog on Thailand was magnificient as well since I will never have the opportunity to travel there myself.

    ReplyDelete