January 11, 2010

spoiler alert


It's no secret that I think How I Met Your Mother is probably the funniest (and most underrated) television show that I have encountered in my twentysomethings (my loyalty of course being to Friends during those oh-so-awkward teenage years). If I tallied up the excessive number of hours i've accumulated in front of this sit-com I probably could have written about 3 short novels, but I'm not even mad about it. Because it's that awesome. Anyways, tonight marks the legendary 100th episode of the best half hour of my week and just like the previous 99 gems, it promises laugh out loud hilarity throughout. Entitled Girls vs. Suits, the episode boasts impressive guest stars like Rachel Bilson and Tim Gunn (Katie how hard is your heart palpitating?) and a full-blown musical number featuring the entire cast - who have graciously agreed to suit up in honour of the milestone. If tonight's singing and dancing is even half as funny as this then it's gonna be...wait for it...

2 comments:

  1. was such a good episode that JB couldnt leave my house and had to take a later train to accommodate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete