January 18, 2010

the tokyo connection

At the moment I'm pretty much obsessed with all things Asian (which you know if you've been following along or if you've taken a quick glance at my little list of likes on the right) and although I adore living in Korea, I am looking so forward to my spring trip to Japan. The Tokyo Connection (which I came across on this inspiring blog) acts as a cream-tinted sneak peek for what's to come during cherry-blossom season. I love all the photographs which are taken by Mike, a 24 year old grad student who moved to Japan's most famous city 1.5 years ago. So dreamy.

1 comment:

  1. Katie! You should go to Jinhae in Korea during the cherry blossom festival. The city is literally blanketed in thousands of cherry blossom trees, and when they're all in bloom it's stunning. It's definitely one of my favourite memories of my time there.

    ReplyDelete