November 6, 2009

boy, oh boy

Although he's been in some of the best movies (Hotel Chevalier, The Darjeeling Limited, Rushmore, I Heart Huckabees, Marie Antoinette and Shopgirl), I've never really had a thing for Jason Schwartzman. However, after spending some more time with him, (once a week to be exact, during his charismatic/hilarious foray into private detective work on Bored To Death) I have to say that I think he's pretty damn cool (and he's Sofia Coppola's cousin!). I'm a bit late to the party with this guy , but better late than never. I kind of love how Schwartzman has gone undercover in this latest Lookbook from Band of Outsiders - I adore these polariod shots (and the clothes in them!) - he looks so cute and goofy while running around Chinatown.

P.S. He also has a really cute project called Coconut Records, where he sings and plays all of the instruments (Bored to Death's theme song is written and sung by Schwartzman). Let's just forget about his part in a previous TV show theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment