November 23, 2009

vampire weekend...ahem, i mean Monday.

I'm not even going to apologize for how excited I am to see the latest installment of the sexy supernatural teen-fest that is Twilight. Tonight I'm off to enjoy two hours of moody vampire romances and buff jailbait werewolf bods (can you believe he is seventeen years old). For all you haters, you don't know what you're missing. ps: I kind of like to think the girl in these photos (found at this lovely Parisian blog filled with Chanel and polka dots) looks a bit like vampire version of Katie.

3 comments:

  1. and how was it? i'm sure Carlos and I will go see it in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we see the vampire version of jessica? if you give her red hair she might look a bit like "jessica" of true blood fame, but somehow i think she's alot more like Sookie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWILIGHT WAS SO GOOD....I'm sure that they are happy you did this shout out too!! :)

    ReplyDelete