November 4, 2009

supa fly

Lanvin Resort 2010 via style.com

"Me and my Adidas do the illest things
We like to stomp out pimps with diamond rings"
-Run D.M.C., 'My Adidas'

I've been toying with the of idea acquiring a pair of high-tops ever since my friend Andrew, a serious sneaker afficionado, advocated I buy a pair of these ever-so-comfy-cool kicks earlier this Fall, during a shopping trip in Seoul - "It just has to be done". He brought me into tons of sneaker hotspots, turning me on to a plethora of lace-up beauties. But it was seeing Lanvin's multicoloured versions - which, according to Refinery 29, are giving those monstrous highheels a run for their money - from the Resort 2010 collection that sealed the deal. I need some high-tops. Although I haven't worn a pair of 'fashion' sneakers since, oh probably the 6th grade, I think it may be time for a trip to ADIDAS Originals (Hellooo, Jeremy Scott).


Jeremy Scott for ADIDAS (JS Wings)


Reebok High Tops from Le Blog de Betty

Nike Air Scandal Sneaker

No comments:

Post a Comment