November 2, 2009

junkmail


Katie and I share many, many mutual loves - multigrain tostitos, vintage treasures, white wine - and one of our favourite past times since university days has been trading cute and quirky greeting cards with one another. From black and white quoteables to a retro Australia postcard , Katie has always managed to produce a one of a kind card for many a special (and sometimes very ordinary) occasion. So of course I thought of her immediately when I spotted these sassy cards by junkmail greetings at the Drake's Outdoor Market this past weekend. At $1 a pop I just had to snap up some of these oh so pretty prints with spiteful sayings - because you never know when you're gonna need a "Congratulations on your mediocrity" card (I feel like I should have received that after graduating with my second Arts degree).

And Katie ... obviously you should keep an eye on your mailbox in the coming weeks. xo.

3 comments:

  1. "you're a hot mess" - this would have come in handy more than once during undergrad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of the "your a hot mess" card.... so sad hahaha

    maybe we should send it to Holly "solo-dancer" montag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor holly - i think it's safe to say we've all had worse moments than a couple of solo dances.

    ReplyDelete