October 21, 2009

creative coupling: hannah and landon

While checking my fave style blog of the moment, Turned Out, I came across a post about this adorable couple - Hannah and Landon Metz. I quickly jumped over to their blog and loved it (and as such, want to recommend it to you). Their glorious Williamsburg apartment boasts an extensive hat collection, as well as tons of cute vintage bags, shoes, and picture frames. Landon has that whole 'i'm-dirty-in-the-best-way-possible' look that my boyfriend covets and Hannah is as cute as a button (and has some pretty fantastic party dresses). Another reason why I am admiring this inspiring couple? They are the creators of the international community art project, The Company of People (you can visit the Company Diary here). Oh, I just love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment