October 12, 2009

Happy Bday Daddy-O



I'm just going to throw this out there - Katie and I both have really cool Dads. And, fresh on the birthday heels of one Miss Merchant, my beloved Papa is celebrating his own big day today. He's turning SIXTY years young, despite all the questionable recreational drug activity and his nefarious travel antics over the decades. And while I can't be there to celebrate with him, he has hopped across the pond to the UK to revel with family and prep school chums, I hope he knows how much I love him and couldn't be happier to have such a brilliant (not to mention bad ass) father.

3 comments:

  1. i too enjoy a good cut-off

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY NAPIER. Haven't met you yet, but hope to some day because I've heard some great things!!

    Ps. nefarious is a huge word and I had to look it up on the dictionary. Thats going on my list of GMAT words!! :)

    Pps. thanks for sending me EPONYMOUS last week too!! you're a doll.

    ReplyDelete