October 21, 2009

This week in unimpressed

While not working at work (as you do) I stumbled upon www.tightsarenotpants.com. Now, I don't know who is responsible for this blasphemous website, but I'm sure it's a man. Katie and I are probably the biggest supports of tights as the only sensible form of legwear - both stylish and comfortable there's nothing not to love. Any self respecting girl has at least two pairs and wouldn't go anywhere without them. While I'm a little too timid to get on the whole multicoloured, fringed, cut out legging look I can say with certainty that tights, in their many incarnations, are here to stay. So whoever started this anonymous little website will have a lot of lycra clad style lovers to contend with on their campaign to abolish this beloved wardrobe staple. Jeez, go pick on people still wearing denim on denim .. oh wait - is that cool again thanks to Chloe?




lovely legging images from we heart it

3 comments:

  1. i would like to clarify that i only support leggings as pants when my bum is covered!
    and denim on denim is always cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this site is funny....

    however, I agree with you Jess that leggings are a great form of legwear, and with you Katie that you should always have your bum covered....

    ReplyDelete